April 2nd, 2013


(no subject)

Yesterday was I pulled over for speeding and I'd moved recently and hadn't changed my address on my ID yet. Unfortunately, I didn't remember my new address as well as I thought I did and accidentally gave the officer the wrong address which he put on the ticket.

Who do I call to get this fixed?