They don't have much data to go on, but they do have a picture of the man at what appears to be his house.
The only thing is, there are only a few landmarks that could tell where it could be.
So, the job of you, the best Portland experts ever, is to analyze this photo and guess the address:
Here are a few hints we have worked out so far, in addition to the ones mentioned in the post:
1. The neighborhood looks a little bit older, and doesn't seem to have any of the Big Box stores/fast food places you would find at, say, 182nd and Powell.
2. The road sign looks to be long and complicated...not a simple speed limit or something. Does it give special instructions of some sort?
3. The fire hydrant is orange---does this mean anything? Do different municipalities have different colors and makes of fire hydrants?
4. The easy one---the Tri-Met shelter has a sign that I think means Frequent Service Route. There are a limited amount of Tri-Met frequent service routes.
5. Oh, and we don't know, but for some reason the terrain doesn't seem West Side in any way.
So start guessing!