Enjoy the HOT MIXEZ!!!!!!
Enjoy the HOT MIXEZ!!!!!!
Google turned up nothing.
Anybody have any idea of a store that might have some?
He didn't specify a size.
( Collapse )
This probably has to be one of the strangest news stories I've seen in a while.
if it's been posted already, i apologize. I realize the story took place few weeks ago
And go. :)
where would i go about hunting down a riddler suit? black suit, green question marks all over it, green undershirt, the whole deal.
any idea online, or costume stores, or anything like that? all i could think of was ebay, and i got nothin e___e
Does anyone know if there are places that rent yurts on a monthly or yearly basis? Or does someone have a yurt they aren't using that they'd like to rent me?
I'm exploring inexpensive housing options and have always liked the idea of living in a yurt. Unfortunately, I don't have any land to put one on, or I'd just get my own.
I'm relocating to Portland in late June or early July. But, I'm coming to visit (along with my three future roommates) to talk to potential employers/check out neighborhoods.
I'll be there from the 11th of March (Tuesday) until the 16th (Sunday.) While I'm there, Les Claypool is playing at the Roseland Theatre (on the 15th). None of my future roommates are that into him, and will likely refuse to go. I'd really like to attend the show, especially since Les hasn't been touring that much (outside of playing summer festivals) and I currently live in Indiana, which is the pass-over state for most of my favorite bands.
So, my question is: are there any of you who plan on going? I wouldn't mind a friendly face or two. According to popular report, I'm relatively nice/fun. It would also be nice to meet some people with similar tastes in music before I actually move out there.
[woman survives a fall on a knife]
not for the squeamish
Free Wi-Fi is no longer cutting it for me. I need something more reliable.
2. Also, anyone have any recommendations for data recovery? My ibook harddrive locked up :( and I don't have millions of $$$
9:30 pm. Tons of fun! We're recording, so come make a lot of noise. :D
2. Getting a chance to sample many of the artisan chocolatiers and treat-makers that reside in outlying areas of Portland! This was during last weekend's ChocolateFest, which was ridiculously fun. A road trip to these chocolate havens in Canby, Sherwood, Tigard, and other places are in order....
3. Being briefly introduced to the wonder that is the World Forestry Center last weekend (at the ChocolateFest). One of these days, I shall visit there and spend an entire day immersed in educational research.
4. The rainy weather, and the rhythmically hypnotizing sounds of heavy raindrops against the bedroom window. I will take heavy rains over freezing cold anytime. Of course, I am biased since I live on a third-floor apartment, and since I have been scarred after spending 13 years living in Alaska! ;o
5. Delicious blood oranges that are in season right now, courtesy of New Seasons Market. I suppose I shall plan to stop by there this weekend for their chocolate tasting!
6. Worst Day of the Year ride this Sunday! I am crazy, but I am going to try the 40-mile course this year (weather permitting)!
Qualifier: I need to find a doc that takes United Healthcare.
 Oops, forgot to say that somewhere around central Portland would be nice, too.
jonmelvin AT gmail DOT com
I want people to tell me what will happen if the following things happen, right around August:
1. A woman (white, with blond hair and blue eyes) comes forward, as the phrase is, to reveal that twenty years ago, Obama offered her cocaine in exchange for sex.
2. About two or three days later, someone who served with McCain on the aircraft carrier Forrester recalls McCain saying "N*ggas can't fly planes, the only thing they should do in the Navy is clean the decks"
3. While all this is happening, a Category 5 hurricane blows through the gulf of Mexico, taking most US oil production offline, and leaving Houston with a multi-billion dollar clean up bill.
4. And just as that is fading away, Kurdish separatists set off car bombs next to the Turkish parliament building, killing several prominent law makers and dozens of people who get in the way. Turkey invades Northern Iraq, but pulls back after engaging in some search and destroy missions.
So, what would this do to the campaign?
Although all four of those things happening as described is improbable, each one of them, or something similar to them, is fairly likely to happen between now and November. And what will happen if it does?
hit me up at alexmboyd @ gmail . com or leave a comment.
Edit: I will have more in a week! So if you realllllly want an invite and didn't get one, let me know and I'll send out more then.
anyone know what's going on on Barbur at the entrance to Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy? [where it intersects with terwilliger?] There are about a dozen cop cars there. The ramp from Barbur to B-H Hwy is closed off.
Several black SUVs are parked within the blockade. A tent has been set up and there are several very bright lights around the tent.
A news station van is parked several blocks down next to the Church on Barbur [close by U-Develop]
A body perhaps?
Body was found