1. Seeing a wild baby rabbit for the very first time ever, on the Springwater Trails near Gresham. I had mistaken it for a rat, but the oversized ears was a giveaway. The reddish-copper rabbit was so cute!
2. Excellent customer service and repair work at River City Bicycles
! I recently had my bike overhauled at the shop, and I feel like I am riding a brand new bike.
3. Gorgeous full moon on Tuesday evening. Although I missed out on the eclipse, the moon in the evening was gorgeous!
4. Landlords who perform maintenance and repairs in a very timely manner. I don't ever want to take them for granted.
5. Having expectations and assumptions shattered in a good way: the realization that many damnportlanders
are definitely friendlier in real-life than expected!
6. Discovering the Portland-based Sock Dreams
online retailer. Yes, I am a sock whore. I cannot wait for their retail store to open up!
7. Getting confirmation for fall flag football registration through Underdog Sports Leagues
(thank you to damnportlanders
folks for feedback)!
8. A new independent clothing shop in Southeast Portland, Foyer
, which opened its doors last weekend (their website is incomplete), located just down the street from my home.