So, I'm really curious about what other folks are thankful for? The Portland area has so many things to express gratitude about. I've seen info on so many awesome upcoming events on here during the past few days....
1. Discovering nine wooden tokens (from previous years) for the Oregon Brewers Festival
in my jar of change. Thank goodness that tokens are reusable over the years!
2. The Division Clinton Street Fair
this Saturday! I look forward to checking out the Ice Cream Social at Pix Patisserie
during the fair (grown-up shake of Cognac, banana, and vanilla ice cream? Habanero Nut ice cream? Hmmmm!), among other goodies!
3. Having a wonderful opportunity to check out Terroir Restaurant & Bar
last weekend with a fellow damnportlander. The verdict was positive. :)
4. Meeting many friendly faces at the damnportlanders
meetup last Tuesday. The yummy cakes from Whole Foods Market
' Breakfast on the Bridge event tomorrow morning (from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.), on Broadway and Hawthorne bridges. I am piqued about this, and I may ride to work earlier than usual to catch this gathering.
6. A free performance of Dido and Aeneas
(put on by PSU Student Opera) at Mississippi Studios next Monday evening. I am looking forward to checking this out.
7. Just being thankful that my neighbors are decent and awesome people (instead of white trash).