There seems to be an abundance of things to be thankful about this week....so apologies in advance for the super-sized list....
1. The gorgeous cherry blossom trees in bloom--especially in eastside, and at the Waterfront Park!
2. The useful and efficient parking space status lights in the parking garage at the Portland International Airport!
3. Random friendly stranger in inner eastside who smile and say hello as we're passing each other.
4. Having a fun evening of karaoke with awesome damnportlanders.
5. Seeing couple of cute, curious wandering ducks walking on the bike trails along the Willamette River (in the Johns Landing area). They were so big close-up!
6. Kindness of an unknown stranger in downtown Portland, who returned my missing bicycle glove to the parking garage attendant in my office building.
7. An incredible, intimate dining experience at Grolla
restaurant in NE Portland--the carefully prepared food was very delectable and exquisite (the baked polenta appetizer was divine!). The restaurant's antique-laden interior was cozy and inviting, and the gregarious owner was very friendly and vivacious. I highly recommend the restaurant for those special occasions.